Camp registration for all of Baltimore Woods camps is entirely ONLINE! We are excited to make the process convenient for you – it is fast, secure, and saves more than a few trees in the process.
Here’s how it works:
- To register your child for camp, click the “Register Now!” button above.
- You will be redirected to our secure registration portal operated by Active Network.
- Choose your camp sessions and fill out the forms. Camp sessions with availability will show up in the options to the left of your screen. You can register all your children at once – simply put the appropriate number of camps in your shopping cart.
- You will be given the choice to purchase “Registration Protection” and “Active Refund” protection from Active Network. This is third-party registration insurance and is not required for registration. This purchase is NOT directly associated with Baltimore Woods Nature Center. See our FAQ section for information regarding our refund policies.
- Make your payment via credit card or EFT, review everything. EFT is also known as an “e-check”. Choosing this option helps us keep costs low as there are larger fees for credit card transactions.
- Create an account, if you don’t already have one. This will speed the process up in the future and allow you to make changes to your child’s information.
- You will receive instant email confirmation from Sue, our office manager. Be sure to save this email as it contains important information about the camp program, including a packing list.
- Upload your camper’s vaccination records into your camp account at least two weeks prior to your first session.
That’s it! We can’t wait to see you at camp!
If you need help registering for camp, call us at 315-673-1350 or email us at [email protected]