How do I register for a homeschool program?
Click here for a full list of instructions!
- To register your child for a program series, click the “Register Now!” button above.
- You will be redirected to our secure registration portal operated by Active Network.
- Choose your program sessions and fill out the forms. Program sessions with availability will show up in the options to the left of your screen.
- Add each sessions’ price line (“tuition”) to your cart for each child you register individually. Be sure to click “Add to Cart” under each program group. Double check your cart in the upper right corner, then click “Continue”.
- Sign in to your Active Network account, if you have one from summer camp. If you do not have an account, you will be able to create one later in the process.
- Fill out the forms for each child you are registering.
- You will be given the choice to purchase “Registration Protection” and “Active Refund” protection from Active Network. This is third-party registration insurance and is not required for registration. This purchase is NOT directly associated with Baltimore Woods Nature Center. See our FAQ section for information regarding our refund policies.
- Make your payment via credit card or EFT, review everything. EFT is also known as an “e-check”. Choosing this option helps us keep costs low as there are larger fees for credit card transactions.
- Create an account, if you don’t already have one. This will speed the process up in the future and allow you to make changes to your child’s information.
- You will receive instant email confirmation from Sue, our office manager. Be sure to save this email as it contains important information about the program.
- Keep an eye on your email for updates and messages from the education team.
That’s it! We can’t wait to see you!
If you need help registering, call us at 315-673-1350 or email us at email@example.com.