Save the Date!
Annual Native Plant Sale at Baltimore Woods
Friday, May 17, 2-8pm
Saturday, May 18, 9am-3pm
Shop for native plants and help provide habitat for birds, bees, and butterflies in your garden! Shoppers can select from a wide variety of perennials, trees, shrubs, flowers, vegetables, herbs, heirloom tomatoes, and hanging baskets.
Special Features at the plant sale:
- Music by the Kambuyu Marimba Ensemble – Friday
- Master gardeners offering plant selection advice
- Garden cafe serving food Friday and Saturday
- Baked goods (including delicious pies) for sale
- Silent auction and raffle of garden-related items
- Container gardening class on Saturday morning
- This event takes place rain or shine!