Campers and staff who are sick, or who live with anyone who is sick, are required to stay home.
All staff and campers will be screened upon arrival at Baltimore Woods each day of camp. Parents with a specific need to enter the building or enter camp activity areas must call the Interpretive Center upon arrival and will also be screened.
Screening for campers will take place at their vehicles during drop-off and will be conducted by the Health Director or other trained Baltimore Woods Nature Center staff.
Campers, staff, and/or parents will be asked if they have:
- knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has
- tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19;
- tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days; and/or
- experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- traveled outside of NYS in the past 14 days.
Parents can answer these questions on their child’s behalf.
Screening will include a temperature check using contactless digital thermometers.
The Health Director will keep a daily log of screening results for all staff and campers.