Celebrate Your Life Events at Baltimore Woods!
The John A. Weeks Interpretive Center at Baltimore Woods is the perfect place to celebrate milestones in your life. From weddings to corporate retreats, family reunions and birthday parties The Woods is the ideal location to host your special event!
Available facility use includes:
- 40’ x 40′ program room with the capacity to hold 100 people (seated capacity: 75)
- Tables and chairs available and included
- A commercial kitchen
- 20′ x 40′ lighted back deck with Adirondack chairs, picnic tables, and covered pergola
- 26′ x 40′ outdoor pavilion with a stone fireplace, outdoor serving bar, exterior/interior lighting & electricity
- Benches and picnic tables are available on request
|First 3 hours||$55/hr||$66/hr|
|Additional hours (beyond operating hours)||$25/hr||$30/hr|
|Booking fee (required for all rentals)||$50||$50|
|Pavilion fee (optional add-on)||$100||$120|
|Back deck (optional add-on)||$65||$75|
Payment and Set-up Details:
- A refundable damage deposit is required for all rentals
- Rental payments must be paid in full two weeks before the date of the event.
- Parties are responsible for set up and clean up of their rental. For an additional $25 fee, we are happy to help with table and chair set up. Should you need assistance with this aspect, please provide us with a written layout.
- For more information or to book a rental, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.